Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019 – Saturday, October 5th, 2019
Application deadline: Wed 18/9/2019 2pm
Company: EY, BDO, CBRE, Deloitte and Mackenzie Investments
To sign up visit: https://forms.gle/G1tVvBrmr8iMnKWC6
Waiver form: click here
Fee: $500 (including flight, hotel – including breakfast, Transportation to and from pearson airport Toronto only), Excluding other transportation around toronto, to and from winnipeg airport and lunch and dinner.
ASBAA’s Annual Toronto Trip is one of the most memorable experiences to be a part of as an ASBAA member. Ten students will travel to Toronto to experience the business hub of Canada. Students will visit the head offices of accounting firms within the greater Toronto area, as well as other big businesses in the city. Students will have the opportunity to establish connections with professionals outside of Winnipeg and are strongly encouraged to ask for professional advice. In addition students will get a chance to see major Toronto attractions and experience the social scene of downtown Toronto. You don’t want to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Must be admitted to and registered in the Asper School of Business
- Must be in good standing with the Asper School of Business and The University of Manitoba both academically and professionally
- Must not have attended this trip in the past
- Must be majoring in Accounting and have successfully completed ACC 1100 and ACC 1110 with a grade of C+ or better and be currently enrolled in or have completed 1 of: ACC 2010, ACC 2020, ACC 3040 & ACC 4030.
- Have declared Accounting as a major on Aurora
Application Deadline : September 18 , 2pm
Full Payment & waiver Form Dateline: September 23
Jas Singh – Toronto Trip Coordinator
Bradley Reichardt – President